High performance and long lifetime fabric
Well thought out in every detail
Back entry backpack designed especially for winter activities such as skitouring, splitboarding and snowshoeing.
Back system is made of 3D mesh that will allow you to use your backpack all year round. Spacious front pocket for storage and easy access to avalanche equipment. Loops that can be hidden for attaching ice axes or trekking poles at the bottom, attaching skis of any width on the sides of the backpack or snowboard or snowshoes on its front. Zipped pockets on the waist belt are suitable for small items.
Spacious zippered pocket at the top of the backpack with a separate zippered pocket for documents. Raincoat in distinctive color with a large reflective print in a separate zipper pocket at the bottom of the backpack. Flat map side pockets.
|Material||HICOR 3.0 RS; HICOR 6.0; Duraflex X-Lite Easy Access Buckles|
|Amount of chambers||1|
|Outer / inner zipper pockets||4/1|
|Adjustable shoulder straps||Yes|
|Detachable hip belt||Yes|
|Camel bag - ready||Yes|
|Back system||3D Mesh Back System|
|Volume||up to 30L|
Entering the backpack even in an unfavorable situation
The rear entrance to the backpack allows you to comfortable opening and entry into the main compartment without the backpack having to be placed in the snow. This will avoid sticking snow and dirt on the 3D back system fabric pillows.
The position of the upper handle allows entry into the main compartment of the backpack without having to be removed from the back, just turn the backpack from the back to the front (without opening the waist belt) and then open the zipper of the main compartment - this tilts forward depending on the zip opening.
Another advantage of this placement of the loop is appreciated by climbers, the backpack can be clipped to the rope facing the rock while maintaining access to the main chamber.
- Possibility of hiding the flaps for ice axes and trekking poles
- Zipper pockets on the waist belt for small items
- Lightweight Duraflex X-Lite Easy Access buckles for very easy glove handling. Double inner buckle partition for higher strength.
- Spacious front pocket for avalanche equipment with elastic loops for its attachment and a hole in its lower part for draining of dissolved snow.
- Possibility to adjust the height of the upper stick and ice ax holders material Hypalon by sliding it into any chain eye.
- Sufficiently spacious central opening at the top of the back system for easy threading of the insulated Camelbag hose with any tip (including cranked or capped).
Other key benefits
- Inner pocket for Camelbag, velcro straps on the top for easy hanging.
- Back system reinforced with tough Polypropylene plate with removable profiled duralumin reinforcement.
- YKK-style massive reverse # 8 zippers are used on the backpack.
- The bottom, sides and back system of the backpack is made of very strong HICOR 6.0. The front of the backpack, shoulder straps and waist belt is made of a lighter, yet very strong, rip stop of HICOR 4.5 RS.
- Raincoat in distinctive color with a large reflective print and reflective print at the bottom of the backpack for visibility in bad weather conditions and in the dark.
- Velcro system at the end of all straps to fix the excess strap length after adjusting it to the backpack user.
- Distinctive lining inside the backpack and its pockets for easy orientation inside.