Since the gas begins to have a bit of a problem changing state at temperatures below freezing, it needs a little help. That's why we equipped the Mantis with preheating, which ensures the correct course of gasification and thus even and constant burning.
Robust construction, low center of gravity and folding arms forming a base with a diameter of 6-15 cm allow cooking even in medium-sized pots.
Thanks to the fact that the Mantis stove does not stand directly on the gas cartridge, it is possible to power it from various sources, sometimes with the help of reducers.
|Material||Stainless steel, Aluminium|
Foldable legs and arms allow the Mantis stove to be folded into the supplied bag made of 3D mesh fabric and thus save space in your backpack.
A wide burner with an input of 2850W spreads the flame over the entire surface of the bottom of the pot and optimizes the efficiency of the stove.
Connecting the cooker to the cartridge with a steel-braided tube makes it possible to use the cartridge until the last residue.
- Uses screw cartridges with EN 417 thread
- Separate standing - higher stability, possibility of full use of the cartridge
- Weight: 145g
- A wide burner with high power perfectly spreads the flame
- Folding legs and arms
- Supplied 3D mesh transport case
- Input 2850W
- Made of quality stainless steel
- Mantis Manual (Last update 30.11.-0001)