To Contest Rules of Activent 365 s.r.o. for Pinguin products
1. The organizer of the contest is Activent 365 s.r.o. with registered office: Brno - Zábrdovice, Příkop 27/2a, 602 00, IČO: 03659496, DIČ: CZ03659496, sector 86178 C maintained by the Regional Court in Brno, hereinafter referred to as "the organizer".
2. The contest is not operated, sponsored or associated with Facebook and Facebook is not responsible for it. The information provided in the contest is provided by the organizer and not by Facebook. All questions, comments, or complaints about the content must be directed to the organizer or contest organizer, not Facebook.
3. A contest is open to all legal residents of Europe who agree to abide by these Contest Rules. The contest is not open to individuals associated with the organizer (including the employees, agents or representatives) and companies involved in the preparation and organization of the contest.
4. The contest takes place between 3rd October 2018 and 10th October 2018, starting at and ending et 15:00 (the last answer to be included in the contest can be entered no later than 14:59:59). The contest takes place on the Facebook profile of the Pinguin brand at https://www.facebook.com/pinguincz/ To enter the contest, the entrant adds a commentary containing the photo to the post:
"CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT FOR OUTDOOR BACKPACK PINGUIN FLY 30"
Complete contest rules can be found here: https://www.pinguin.cz/pravidla-souteze
5. The entrant will enter the contest by posting one comment under the contest post, which will include a photo with at least one Pinguin product. The comment must not contain any vulgarisms or verbal attacks on the organizer and must not contradict good morals. Entrants can only take part in the contest once and enter only one comment. If more comments are added, only the first comment will be counted. A valid photo must be taken in 2018 and the entrant can be asked to deliver the original of the digital photo taken with the original EXIF of the given file in case of the win.
6. At the end of the contest, a jury composed of representatives of the organizer will select from each of the photos submitted in accordance with the conditions set out in items 4 and 5 the photo he or she considers the best and thus will determine the winner of the contest. The winner receives the Pinguin FLY 30 in blue-orange colour.
7. The organizer reserves the right to disqualify those contestants who violate the rules or if they suspect such violation. The organizer's decision is final.
8. By entering the contest, the entrant is giving consent to the free use of the photographs provided by him / her in accordance with these rules, in particular their exposure to Pinguin social networks, in printed and other communication media without limitation of territory, time and quantity.
9. The winner of the contest will be informed of the win within 72 hours of the contest ending with a post on the Pinguin page or comments under the contest post. For the purpose of handing over the prize, the winner will be asked to send the contact details (name, surname, e-mail, correspondence address and telephone number) by means of an evaluation post, posting a comment under the contest post or private message. The prize will be handed over within 14 days of the end of the contest. If a winner fails to provide the necessary information within 5 days of the end of the contest, the prize will be forfeit and the winner will lose the claim.
10. The winner receives the prize listed in item 6.
11. The results of the contest are final and abiding. The contest prizes are voluntarily unilateral fulfillment of the organizer and the contracting authority, to which he would not otherwise be obliged, therefore the contest prizes or the participation in the contest cannot be enforced by law, nor can the contracting authority, organizer or persons, with whom the organizer cooperates in arranging and organizing the contest, request or enforce alternative fulfillment. Prizes cannot be paid alternatively in cash or exchanged for other non-cash benefits. Prizes complaints are not accepted.
12. The organizer or the contracting authority assume no responsibility for any injury of the entrants, of any degree, regarding participation in the contest or the usage of the prize.
13. By entering the contest, the entrants accept all its terms. The organizer's decision on all contest issues is final. The contest rules will be available online during the contest and within 7 days of the end of the contest. The organizer reserves the right at any time to unilaterally change the contest rules, eventually to terminate the contest without giving any further reason, and its decision is effective at the time of the announcement.
In Náchod, 3.10.2018