High performance and long lifetime fabric
The zippers of the well-known Japanese manufacturer, which is one of the best zipper manufacturer in the world. The zippers of this brand guarantee quality, long lifespan and reliability. Components of small dimensions, but of great importance, because their trouble-free functionality is often a condition of the function and usability of the whole product.
A 48-liter and two-chamber backpack is a versatile helper in all seasons. Whether you are going for weekend summer tourism or for a winter stay in a snowy landscape.
The Activent has plenty of sophisticated straps to hold all sorts of cargo. On the front of the backpack there is the possibility to attach snowshoe or snowboard, to the sides we can fasten the skis. There are also two pairs of straps with buckles. Also worth mentioning is, the strap under the lid of the backpack, designed to hold the rope.
|Material||HICOR 3.0 RS; HICOR 6.0; Duraflex X-Lite Easy Access Buckles|
|Amount of compartments||2|
|Outer / inner zipper pockets||4/1|
|Adjustable shoulder straps||Yes|
|Detachable hip belt||Yes|
|Camel bag - ready||Yes|
|Back system||3D Mesh Back System|
|Dimensions||71 x 32 x 26 cm|
|Volume||31L - 50L|
|Special ability||Lid usable as Hipbag|
On the lower side of the backpack there are two simple loops for trekking sticks or ice-axes. A little above, there is a spacious entrance to the lower chamber. At the same level, on the sides there are two stretch pockets of mesh. Other important elements of Activent 48 include compression straps with buckles and vertical lamellar pockets for equipment.
The front part of the backpack features two horizontal straps with clasps, suitable for attaching a tent, snowshoe or snowboard. On the top strap, there is a velcro loop for holding trekking sticks, the loops can be detached.
The upper chamber is fitted with a lid with two pockets, larger at the back and smaller underneath. The chamber is switched on by means of two wires with brakes. In the chamber we also find a hand-crafted loop for attaching the rope and a hydropower pocket.
Finally, it is important to mention that the chambers are separated by a zipper partition, and a combination of the back and waistband can be made with a kidney.
- Duraflex X-Lite Easy Access buckles for quick and easy manipulation, even in gloves
- Integrated detachable raincover
- Separate camel-bag pocket, including velcro straps for hanging, holes and rubber straps on shoulder straps to hold the hose
- Removable duraluminium reinforcements
- Lamellar side pockets that do not occupy the space of the main chamber
- Straps for attaching snowshoes od snowboard
- Detachable velcro straps to hold the trekking poles with reflective prints
- Adjustable height of the chest strap
- Adjustable height of the lid
- Partition between the chambers, handled through zipper
- Removable waist belt
- Adjustable height of shoulder straps
- Ability to create a hip bag combining the cover of the backpack and hip belt
- Number of grommets for additional straps.
Instructions for assembly the hip bag from the lid of the backpack and the hip belt
Warning: We can not take the reassemling of the backpack as a warranity complaint.
- Pull the rope strap from the lid of the backpack
- Separate the lid from the rest of the backpack by:
- Unfold the free ends of the strips
- Detach the velcro
- Pull the free ends of the straps out of the buckle
- In the same way as (2.) pull the straps from the hip belt. The buckles are located in the side pockets
- The hip belt is secured by the lining that is attached on top by a velcro fastener with the back system, open it and pull out the lining
- Lift down the waist belt from the dural reinforcements
- Remove the D mesh lining to access the velcro
- Using a velcro, fasten the hip belt with the lid of the backpack
- Belts that were originally holding the hip belt at the backpack, pass through the buckles located in the bottom of the lid of the backpack under the hem
- Tighten all the straps and adjust the free ends